Christmas painted wall hanging KIT
I wanted to create a project which would introduce to people on a small scale to my favourite techniques – painting with Marabu liners and using painted bondaweb. We think of Christmas as the sparkling season so I thought I’ll start with a festive wall hanging which will benefit and appreciate the sparkle which Marabu liners bring.
Three distinct panels are pieced together and then decorated to make a vertical wall hanging.
- a pre-stitched tree design ready for painting
- painted bondaweb and bauble templates ready for you to cut out and apply bauble shapes
- bondaweb and fabric to applique the candle and holly wreath design
- three tubes of glitter liners – green, gold and red which are used to enhance each of the three panels
- fabrics for the pieced front and binding
- Full written instructions
- FREE online You Tube tutorial to guide you through the steps
Final size 40” x 12” ( 100 x 30 cm)
(not included: wadding and backing fabric).