Buddha’s statue is used in many homes to bring the feeling of serenity. It’s a lovely decoration and when you make it for your loved ones with love it will be very much appreciated. All you need is to find a piece of fabric you really like – there is no piecing involved so it’s great to use large designed fabric and then just black for the silhouette.
Dimension of the finished hanging : 28” x 15” (72 x 40 cm)
We also have a Online course where in 5 videos I will guide you step by step through this lovely technique. Find out more about it here.
- Background fabric: 30” x 17” (75 x 45 cm)
- Silhouette fabric: 30” x 17” (75 x 45 cm)
- Bondaweb: 30” x 17” (75 x 45 cm)
- Wadding 30” x 17” (75 x 45 cm)
- Backing 30” x 17” (75 x 45 cm)
- Binding 3” / 8cm of the width (This can be the same fabric as your background or as your silhouette)
After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to download the pattern as PDF. Please check your spam emails if you don’t hear from us within the next 15 minutes. Should you have any problems with this please contact us on email@example.com and we will help you as soon as possible.
Downloadable products are not charged any postage.