Cork fabric is an unusual and quite sturdy material. It’s much easier to sew with than it might look. This bag has got a magnetic closure to keep your content safe. One pocket inside for little bits and pieces. The body holds its shape thanks to the foam stabiliser used and the base is supported by mesh and 4 bag feet giving the bag nice professional look.
- Cork fabric 20” x 25” (50cm x 64cm) wide Secondary fabric 12” x 44” (30cm x 110cm)
- Lining fabric 20” x 44” (50cm x 110cm)
- Foam lining 25” x 14” (66cm x 36cm)
- Wadding 12” x 13” (30cm x 33cm)
- Bondaweb 25cm x standard width
- Iron-on interfacing – medium weight – 26” x 3”
- 1 x Magnetic clasp
- 4 x Bag feet
- Plastic for the base of the bag
- (pack of sewing clips as you don’t want to make holes in the cork with pins)
After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to download the pattern as PDF. There will be two files, one with the written instructions the other containing a template needed for construction. Please check your spam emails if you don’t hear from us within the next 15 minutes. Should you have any problems with this please contact us on email@example.com and we will help you as soon as possible.
Downloadable products are not charged any postage.