Have you ever wondered what could you do with all your small off-cuts? You can have fun with them even if they are as tiny as 1″. I will not let you piece them one by one but I will show you a wonderful shortcut which will make you fall in love with this technique. The pattern is for the 12″ x 24″ large cushion but I do explain in the instructions how to change the size.
- 20” x 44” Iron-on interfacing (I strongly recommend using one which already has a 1” square grid printed on)
- 880 x 1” squares (yes, that is eight hundred and eighty squares which are 1″ small)
- Long quarter for the border and binding
- 13” x 35” for the backing
- 13” x 25” wadding and backing
After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to download the pattern as PDF. Please check your spam emails if you don’t hear from us within the next 15 minutes. Should you have any problems with this please contact us on email@example.com and we will help you as soon as possible.
Downloadable products are not charged any postage.