Stained Glass Rose with a Bud – PDF pattern
Inspired by the work of Rennie Mackintosh, this rose and leaf design creates a beautiful wall hanging which would decorate any interior – modern or more traditional.
You can buy this pattern as part of the video course – click here to find out more.
We also have this patter in the kit with free video lessons – click here to find out more.
Size: 21” x 27” (53 x 69 cm)
- ROSES: 3 Fat eighths of plain-ish fabric
- BACKGROUND: 2 Fat quarters of plain-ish fabric (preferably two shades of the same colour)
- LEAVES: 1 Fat eight
- CONTRAST: 1 Fat eight
- 5” strip of the width for binding
- 23” x 30” Piece of light coloured fabric
- 23” x 30” Piece of wadding
- 23” x 30” Piece of backing
- 40”/1m of bondaweb (17”/44cm wide )
- 12 meters of ¼” bias tape
After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to download the pattern as PDF. There will be to files to download – one containing written instructions, the other design of the roses to print out. Please check your spam emails if you don’t hear from us within next 15 minutes. Should you have any problems with this please contact us on email@example.com and we will help you as soon as possible.
Downloadable products are not charged any postage.