Stained Glass Tulips Wall Hanging
Fresh floral design, this wall hanging would look great in any colour combination. If you’ve ever wanted to try to produce the stained glass project in your favourite medium – fabric – then now is the time.
The pattern contains full instructions with coloured photographs, list of materials needed, a printable design of the tulips and my email address in case you need any help along the way 🙂
You can buy this pattern as part of the video course – click here to find out more.
We also have this patter in the kit with free video lessons – click here to find out more.
Dimension 16” x 23” ( 42 x 55 cm) with border 21” x 27” (53 x 68 cm)
- TULIPS: 10” x 5” of four different fabrics
- LEAVES: 10” x 10” of two different fabrics
- BACKGROUND OVALS: Fat eight of one fabric and 10” x 10” of the other one
- BACKGROUND: 18” x 25” ( version with border: 24” x 30”)
- 5” strip of the width for binding – preferably black
- 18” x 25” Piece of wadding ( version with border: 24” x 30”)
- 18” x 25” Piece of backing ( version with border: 24” x 30”)
- 40”/1m of bondaweb (17”/44cm wide )
- 10 meters of ¼” bias tape for Stained Glass (get the tape with a strip of bondaweb underneath, this way you can iron it straight on.)
- BORDER – OPTIONAL: If you’d like to make a border as on the bright version, you will need 44” strip of each of the “oval design” fabrics and all together 11m of the tape.
After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to download the pattern as PDF. There will be to files to download – one containing written instructions, the other design of the roses to print out. Please check your spam emails if you don’t hear from us within next 15 minutes. Should you have any problems with this please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you as soon as possible.
Downloadable products are not charged any postage.