The isnspiration for this wall hanging has been a small painting I have seen once. When I then saw the sky fabric I knew I can finally make it happen. White fabric is a beautiful fram to the sky and the fact that the tree is reaching into the border give the hangign bit of interes All you need is to find a piece of fabric you really like for the sky – and then plain white for the border and plain black for the tree.
Dimension of the finished hanging : 17” x 48” (43 x 124 cm)
We also have a Online course where in 5 videos I will guide you step by step through this lovely technique. Find out more about it here.
- Sky fabric: 44” x 9 1⁄2” (110 x 25 cm)
- Tree fabric: 44” x 20” (110 x 50 cm)
- White fabric: 44” x 14 (110 x 35cm)
- Bondaweb: 44” x 16” (110 x 40cm)
- Wadding 51” x 20” (130 x 50 cm)
- Backing 51” x 20” (130 x 50 cm)
- Binding 5” / 13 cm of the width (This can be the same fabric as your sky or as your tree)
After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to download the pattern as PDF. Please check your spam emails if you don’t hear from us within the next 15 minutes. Should you have any problems with this please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you as soon as possible.
Downloadable products are not charged any postage.